Thursday, January 31, 2008

Welcome me, It is I!

First post for my first blog... how does this thing works... posting what pops up the nuggin I think would suffice... the interest level should be between 5, in rating board of 1-100.

"Who is this at the back of my head?"

Waking up, everything blurred, I set my eyes to see what time it is, its 7 in the morning, time to kick start to work mode, need the dough to fund my amazingly, routine driven life of WAKE-WORK-WEEP-SLEEP (The weep part is just there so that sleep wouldnt sound of out place). A little shrug here and there, one can-can kick in the air and Im good to go.

Running through my closet I look for matching clothes to wear to work. The usual combo of black shirt and unwashed-for-2-weeks jeans would fit the day, and the magical socks that never found its partner, and the pair of rugged mountain hiking shoes that weigh a ton but boosts my manly appearance, me being skinny and the proud owner of a missing molar that added to my more skinny look due to my cheecks being shy all of a sudden and wants to back up to the insides of my mouth.

Its off to work... another day another dollar...

LEAVE A COMMENT... BE IT NEGETIVE, RACIST OR JUST OUTRAGEOUS... PLEASE DO LEAVE ONE...

No comments: